Become a Sponsor
What is a U2 Sponsor?
Sponsors are campus departments or UND training partners who offer through the U2 Program educational sessions and activities to UND employees.
Typically, the sponsors provide the educational content for the workshops and other activities. The U2 Program works with the sponsors to facilitate the workshops.
What are the benefits of sponsoring training through U2?
U2 provides all the support you need to make your training a successful event. We provide instructional support, marketing, promotion, registration services, and event logistics.
Departments that provide services to various units across campus have found that becoming a U2 sponsor allows them to efficiently disseminate information to a large number of UND employees.
Here's what some UND sponsoring departments are saying about U2:
"We are glad to have a central "go to" place for scheduling and help with workshops. It is an advantage to employees and the university to have one person do the scheduling, get rooms, and keep track of attendance."
"Great resource to use for scheduling, recordkeeping, marketing, advertising and logistics."
—Human Resources Department
"By using U2, we can provide affordable workshops for staff."
—Conflict Resolution Center
View U2 Sponsors for a current list of sponsoring departments.
What facilitation services are provided to U2 Sponsors?Marketing and Promotion
- Mail U2 quarterly newsletter to all employees
- Place weekly announcements in the University Newsletter
- Promote new sessions in the University Letter and on the U2 website
- Send e-mails notices to UND list serves
- Post session information on the U2 website
- Process registrations and collect payments for materials and fee-based workshops
- Send electronic confirmations and reminders
- Generate participant rosters, table tents, and certificates of attendance
- Provide onsite check-in services
- Compile annual enrollment data
- Compile and share evaluation summaries with instructors
- Reserve and set up meeting room
- Provide audiovisual equipment (projectors, laptop, TV/VCR, microphone, flip chart, etc.)
- Arrange for special accommodations
- Provide notepaper, writing utensils, and other supplies
How can a department become a U2 Sponsor?
If you are interested in becoming a U2 Sponsor, please call 701-777-0720 or e-mail UND.email@example.com for more information.