Teach for U2
Do you have
- ideas for new courses or
- expertise that you want to share with other UND employees?
If so, we invite you to share your ideas and expertise with the U2 Program!
U2 is always looking for new career and personal development workshops for UND employees in a wide range of topics, including
- Accounting and Purchasing
- Computers and Technology
- Duplicating, Printing, and Mailing
- Facilities, Safety, and Operations
- Health and Wellness
- Human Resources and Supervision
- Payroll and Records Retention
- And any other ideas you recommend for U2's consideration.
If you want to teach a U2 course, our staff will assist you with
- instructional support,
- marketing and promotion,
- registration services,
- logistical arrangements.
Submit your U2 ideas online. You also may call U2 at 701-777-0720 or e-mail UND.firstname.lastname@example.org.